May 26, 2021
We’re on the search for an experienced SEO manager that has a specific focus on growing relevant, organic traffic for our clients across a wide range of industries. From high end furniture, to the power tool industry, we help our clients that face a variety of challenges across a selection of platforms.
To execute this role to a high standard you will need strong technical SEO skills and be able to comfortably discuss and use anything from noindex directive to robort.txt files. You’ll need to be able to identify issues and put them right and be confident with GTM and Search Console.
Keyword research, identifying opportunities and developing a strategy to be implemented by you and the additional team members is a vital part of this role. Tracking and refining the work we do will be an ongoing task to ensure success for all of our clients.
You will be in charge of all SEO accounts, which includes strategy and planning, content creation and reporting on a monthly basis. You will also be required to have a good understanding of algorithm changes primarily within Google but a knowledge of Bing would be useful. We have a very experienced digital account manager that will liaise directly with all clients on your behalf where appropriate required, although client contact/communication will be required at times.
As an agency we take a very bespoke approach and it is imperative to understand what each of our of clients is looking to achieve, the commercial justification for them doing it, and how we can help them achieve this.
This position has evolved over the last four years and now includes the workload management of two other staff members with varying levels of experience, for work which could include content creation, page building, and technical SEO tasks.
We’re a full-service marketing agency based in Clifton, Bristol with a solid, high quality team of digital professionals, collaboratively covering a range of digital services from PPC, design, development, social media etc. We were named in the top 100 start-ups in the UK for 2020 and continue with healthy growth plans in 2022 and beyond.
We anticipate the right person becoming the head of SEO as the team grows, working closely with the company directors to ensure expansion.
· A minimum of 5+ years agency experience
· Highly data driven with an extremelyanalytical approach
· Experience with featured snippets,structured data markup & quality backlinks
· Hands-on experience with MOZ and/or otherSEO tools
· Liaising with account manager to ensure a coherent,multi-channel approach
· A subject matter expert, and passionate onthe latest algorithm features and releases
· Highly proficient in GA, as well as otherrelevant platforms
· Proficient with Excel and demonstratesstrong analytical capabilities
· Strong motivation
· Commercial awareness
· Great communication skills
· Passion for the job
· An organised and methodical approach
· £32,000 - £40,000 p/a
· Annual performance-based & Xmas bonusscheme
· 21 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays &Christmas break)
· ‘Never work your birthday’ policy
· Early Friday finish (workload permitting)
· Great Clifton offices & convenientlocation
· Clifton Village parking pass whererequired
· Amazing summer & Christmas shindigs
· Company pension scheme
· Personal learning & development plan
· Opportunity to attend a variety ofindustry events
· Genuine career prospects