Paid Media Manager
Having seen positive growth in recent months and being listed in the top 100 start-up companies in the UK for 2020, we’re on the hunt for a highly experienced Paid Media Manager to join our team at our office in Clifton Village.
This person will be responsible for managing the performance of all PPC campaigns across multiple channels, predominantly Google and Facebook. This will be a varied role working across a range of industries within the SONDR client portfolio. From managing Google Shopping campaigns for our retail clients, to running highly targeted Facebook campaigns within the automotive world, this role will be ultimately responsible for generating the best possible ROAS for our clients.
This person will report to the Marketing Director, working with an account manager and designer to ensure any copy or creative is provided where required. You will also at times be required to join client meetings to deliver reports and discuss campaigns.
This position will be the sole in house PPC role atSONDR, with a medium-term view to bring in further paid media executive/s to support the day-to-day management, performance monitoring and optimisation of the accounts.
- A minimum of 5+ years agency experience.
- Highly data driven with an extremely analytical approach.
- Hands-on with the Google and Facebook advertising interface accounts daily basis.
- Liaising with account manager to ensure a coherent, multi-channel approach.
- A subject matter expert, and passionate on the latest features and releases.
- Able and inclined to set up well-structured experiments and reporting findings.
- Work closely with our Creative team to ensure delivery of high-performing visual assets for video and display ads.
- Highly proficient in GA, Merchant Center as well as other relevant platforms.
- Significant experience managing PPC marketing and other digital media campaigns to profitably grow client revenues.
- Clear expertise in paid search across Google and Facebook.
- Experience in complex PPC accounts, including the full set up and creation of accounts including the management of Google Merchant Center.
- Experience setting up and delivering high performing YouTube and Display campaigns
- Hands on day to day experience in managing high performing Google Shopping campaigns.
- Proficient at Excel and demonstrates strong analytical capabilities.
Marketing & Content Executive
We’re a small, but growing, digitally-focussed marketing agency established in 2016 and we’re on the hunt for the next outstanding member of our team. This role would suit an ambitious account executive ready for the next move or a marketing executive who’s looking for a fresh challenge.
Reporting to the MarketingDirector with support from the wider agency, you’ll be a valued member of our account management team, providing essential client support, advice and campaign delivery across a range of clients from a wide range of industries including Automotive, Technology, Agriculture, Charity, Equestrian, Retail,Finance & Logistics.
Social media and content creation make up a significant part of this role– developing and delivering social content and campaigns for a range of brands, alongside our own agency’s digital marketing, campaign and brand development.
The ideal candidate will have a least 6 months industry experience and be confident taking on the below responsibilities:
- A marketing degree or relevant qualification.
- Previous experience as an Account Executive within a marketing agency environment or client side as a Marketing Executive / Content Executive.
- Bright and ambitious team player, with real energy and enthusiasm – alongside an excellent track record in building strong client relationship.
- SEO-optimised content writing skills.
- Adobe Creative Suite working knowledge and a creative eye.
- Experience managing social media profiles via HootSuite and/or Later
- Analytically and tactically focused.
- Building good working relationships with clients and communicating their needs effectively.
- Managing small sized projects and the day-to-day administration of client accounts
- Preparing timing plans, estimates, briefs and contact reports
- Attending client briefings/meetings and gathering relevant data/information
- Briefing the designers and reviewing/proofing creative work
- Monitoring project deadlines and budgets to ensure job profitability
- Supporting the rest of the client services team and agency when required
- Beyond that, you like to work collaboratively in an autonomous way, are organised with great attention to detail. You’ll be outgoing, deadline driven and take immense pride in your work.
We offer a great agency culture with a collaborative, commercial and positive spirit:
- Annual performance-based & Xmas bonus scheme
- 21 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays & Christmas Break)
- ‘Never work your birthday’ policy
- Early Friday finish (workload permitting)
- Great Clifton offices & convenient location
- Amazing summer & Christmas shindigs
- Company Pension scheme
- Personal learning & development plan
- Opportunity to attend a variety of industry events
- Genuine career prospects
If you think this is your next step, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.