The festive period is a great opportunity to directly contact your customers, whether this is to shout about a Christmas special offer, or to simply wish them Merry Christmas. Sending Christmas good wishes to your customers will no doubt be appreciated.
Cleanse your list: Now is as good a time as any to ensure your mailing list is accurate and up to date.
- Personalisation: Consider personalising your emails to address your customers more directly.
- Urgency: If you’re promoting offers on specific products or services, consider introducing a sense of urgency.
- Segmentation: Clever segmentation tactics can be used to send emails to different audiences. Do you have VIP customers that you’d like to send an email to in order to maintain a strong relationship? Or perhaps you want to focus your emails on customers who are more likely to convert.
Use your social media platforms to spread some festive cheer. Consider your objectives and use a mixture of different posts targeted at website click-throughs, engagement, and sales. A seasonal discount or promotion is always bound to encourage traffic to your website and creative imagery/video is key!
Get your products or services out there with some seasonal PPC. We recommend you:
- Create seasonal campaigns
- Monitor performance
- Create ads early to prevent delays in the approval process
You can point your ads to your seasonal landing pages (more on these over on our blog about optimising your website for Christmas).
For many businesses, website traffic will increase significantly during the seasonal period. Encourage website visitors to return to your website and take an action – whether that’s purchasing a product or making an enquiry about one of your services. Not sure what we mean by retargeting? Head over to our blog about Facebook retargeting to get the low down.
We’re on hand to help you make the most of your festive digital marketing – whether you need some help creating striking social media content or setting up seasonal Google ads. If you’d like to find out more, contact us today.