We’re a small, but growing, digitally-focussed marketing agency established in 2016 and we’re on the hunt for the next outstanding member of our team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director with support from the wider agency, you’ll be a valued member of our account management team, providing essential client support, advice and campaign delivery across a range of clients from a wide range of industries including Automotive, Technology, Agriculture, Charity, Equestrian, Retail, Finance & Logistics.
Social media and content creation make up a significant part of this role – developing and delivering social content and campaigns for a range of brands, alongside our own agency’s digital marketing, campaign and brand development.
The ideal candidate will have a least 6 months industry experience and be confident taking on the below responsibilities:
- A marketing degree or relevant qualification.
- Previous experience as an Account Executive within a marketing agency environment or client side as a Marketing Executive / Content Executive.
- Bright and ambitious team player, with real energy and enthusiasm – alongside a excellent track record in building strong client relationship.
- SEO-optimised content writing skills.
- Adobe Creative Suite working knowledge and a creative eye.
- Experience managing social media profiles via HootSuite and/or Later
- Analytically and tactically focused.
- Building good working relationships with clients and communicating their needs effectively.
- Managing small sized projects and the day-to-day administration of client accounts
- Preparing timing plans, estimates, briefs and contact reports
- Attending client briefings/meetings and gathering relevant data/information
- Briefing the designers and reviewing/proofing creative work
- Monitoring project deadlines and budgets to ensure job profitability
- Supporting the rest of the client services team and agency when required
- Beyond that, you like to work collaboratively in an autonomous way, are organized with great attention to detail. You’ll be outgoing, deadline driven and take immense pride in your work.
We offer a great agency culture with a collaborative, commercial and positive spirit:
- £18-20k pa salary
- Annual performance-based & Xmas bonus scheme
- 21 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays & Christmas Break)
- ‘Never work your birthday’ policy
- Early Friday finish (workload permitting)
- Company Pension scheme
- Personal learning & development plan
- Opportunity to attend a variety of industry events
- Great Clifton offices & convenient location
- Amazing summer & Christmas parties
- Genuine career prospects
If you think this is your next step, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.