We’re a small, but growing, Bristol digital marketing agency established in 2016 and we’re on the hunt for the next outstanding member of our team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director with support from the wider agency, you’ll be a valued member of our team, providing essential client support, advice and delivery across a range of clients from a wide range of industries including Automotive, Technology, Agriculture, Charity, Equestrian, Retail, Finance & Logistics. Working directly under the Head of SEO, this role would suit a confident candidate with experience implementing technical and content-based SEO strategies.
The ideal candidate will have a least 9 months industry experience and be confident taking on the below responsibilities:
- Knowledge of the basics of SEO – understanding Page Rank, On Page SEO and Link-building to clients and turn them into deliverables
- Technical SEO experience preferred.
- Experience creating digital marketing reports with examples to show
- Experience of keyword research
- Knowledge of how a webpage is structured and what that means for SEO
- Excellent written English and copywriting experience across a range of B2C markets
- At least two years Google Analytics experience
- Experience with Search Console & Moz preferred
- CMS experience
- Ecommerce experience
- Ability to use initiative and own any project which you are given
- Excellent time management skill
- Highly analytical and a keen problem solver
We offer a great agency culture with a collaborative, commercial and positive spirit:
- £18-20k pa salary
- Annual performance-based & Xmas bonus scheme
- 21 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays & Christmas Break)
- ‘Never work your birthday’ policy
- Early Friday finish (workload permitting)
- Company Pension scheme
- Personal learning & development plan
- Opportunity to attend a variety of industry events
- Great Clifton offices & convenient location
- Amazing summer & Christmas parties
- Genuine career prospects
If you think this is your next step, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.