We’re looking to recruit a Social Media & Marketing Executive to join our team in Clifton Village, Bristol.
You will be required to contribute to a range of marketing services, but primarily managing social media accounts including scheduling posts, writing copy and creating ads.
As a start-up (formed in 2016), we’re continuing to grow and need enthusiastic people to grow with us. We have a broad and expanding client list that includes a range of industries from equestrian, recruitment, automotive, agricultural, online retail and much more.
You will help to manage client relationships and be responsible for their day-to-day requirements. You will be responsible for creating content calendars, managing the delivery of artwork and delivering ongoing management of social media accounts, primarily across Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
o Understanding our client’s market, and creating and curating suitable content
o Day-to-day client and project support for the Account Manager
o Using Hootsuite, FB Business Manager, Ads Manager and knowledge of the FB Pixel
o Growing followings across multiple platforms
o Blog writing or briefing our blog writer
o Producing monthly/quarterly progress reports
o To understand the wider business objectives and priorities of our clients and to build excellent working relationships
o Willing to travel to visit clients in the interest of creating content onsite
o Staying ahead of tech developments and be aware of changes to platforms
- 1 year+ agency experience
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Strong communication, and comfortable meeting and discussing ideas with clients
- Highly organised, able to prioritise tasks and be flexible to change in project priorities
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Copywriting skills
- Able to work within brand guidelines
- Good telephone manner
• Highly competitive salary DOE
• 30 days' holiday (21 days + 1 day on your birthday + 8 bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Training/progression time and budget allocation
• Regular staff social events inc. company Christmas party
• Long service awards
If you think you'd be a great addition to our team and want to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Recruitment Agencies please.